Contract: 0.2 FTE (1 day per week) and fixed term until July 2018 - to be reviewed in line with growth model
Salary: L9 – 15, £47,492 rising to £55,050 (pro rata)
Start: September 2017
We are looking for:
· An enthusiastic, positive professional who is committed to supporting all children to achieve and enjoy learning, within our community of learners
· An experienced, well-organised professional who is committed to working alongside and leading others to realise the vision for learning at Wallscourt Farm Academy and ensure excellence for all
· A leader, who has a proven track record of leading aspects of whole school improvement
· The successful candidate will be committed to developing the vision for Wallscourt Farm; an international, intergenerational learning centre at the heart of our new and developing community
· You will be excited about providing, demonstrating and facilitating a love of learning for life
· Someone who is able to embrace the vision for learning- a school without walls- in design, learning concept and experience
Wallscourt Farm will offer:
· Children who are excited to learn- real ambassadors for our diverse community
· A hugely positive and supporting learning environment for all
· Highly committed professionals with high levels of emotional intelligence, keen to create something unique and move beyond expectations in learning for life in the 21st century
· Opportunities to shape the school vision for learning now and for the future
· A commitment to high quality professional developments with a focus on research and development
Visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the Wallscourt Farm Welcome Zone office for an appointment by email: email@example.com or by telephone: 0117 370 9860.
Closing date for applications: Noon on 8th May 2017
Interviews: w/c 15th May 2017
CLF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Please refer to Part 7 for the Application and Selection process.
Wallscourt Farm Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will, in accordance with statutory guidance, be subject to a comprehensive pre-employment checking process including references from current and previous employers, health, right to work in the UK and a child disqualification check. The checks will also include an enhanced DBS check and a further check against the appropriate barred list.